Immigration to France
We represent our clients before the French consulates, courts, administrations and labour authorities. You can contact a French Immigration Lawyer at any of the phone numbers below or by email
Pierre Hourcade, French Lawyer and French Avocat in Paris, Los Angeles, New York and Miami. French Immigration Lawyer and Avocat services in France. Avocat Immigration and French Lawyer specializing in Immigration French Citizenship, French Visa, French Residency, French work permit, French Naturalization.
- Work Permit (Visa De Travail)
- Carte de Commercant
- Titre de Sejour
French Immigration Lawyer, French Citizenship and Residency
Immigration to the USA
We are a full service immigration law firm helping foreign aliens in their immigration needs. Our
dedicated Attorneys are specialized in U.S. non-immigrant and immigrant visas. We assist people who wish to visit, work, invest or live in the United States.
Our law office provides employers and employees with the latest and most appropriate immigration strategies.
- Treaty Trader (E-1)
- Treaty Investor (E-2)
- Extraordinary ability (O-1)
- Intra-company /transfer visa (L-1)
- Specialized worker (H-1B)
- Essential employee of a Treaty Investor (E-2)
- Trainee/intern (J-1 or H-3) Training Visas
- Internationally-recognized Athletes (P-1)
- Business visitor (B-1 visa)
- Immigrant Visas – Green Card
Green card through employment:
- EB-1 Priority worker
- EB-2 Professionals with Advanced Degrees or Persons with Exceptional Ability
- EB-3 Skilled and Professional Workers and Unskilled Employees (professional and non professional employees).
- EB-3 Special Immigrants (religious workers for example).
- EB-5 Investors: foreign individuals who are able to invest $1,000,000 and intend to create at least new 10 employees or $500,000 with the willing to create at least 5 new jobs in the United States.
Naturalization / US Citizenship
Our experienced Attorneys can help you in your naturalization process in order to become a U.S. citizen.
The U.S. immigration law is complex and constantly changing. The objective is to identify the most suitable solution for each objective. With over twenty years of experience in Paris, we are a highly skilled immigration law firm that has been helping businesses and individuals immigrate to the United States.
We are French and American immigration attorneys and immigration specialists providing you with the appropriate French and USA immigration or visa strategy.
Pierre Hourcade, French Lawyer and Attorney, Avocat International
Pierre Hourcade, French Lawyer and French Avocat in Paris, Los Angeles, New York and Miami
Contact an Avocat International and French Lawyer
114 avenue de Wagram – 75017 Paris France – +33 1 46 27 01 00
11693 San Vicente Blvd Suite 218 Los Angeles, CA 90049 USA – (310) 289-1470
511 Ave. of the Americas Ste. 518 New-York, NY 10111 USA – (212) 359-1670
200 S Biscayne Blvd Ste. 5980 Miami, FL 33131 USA – (305) 909-6841
Email : email@example.com